Dear all runners around the world!
The Sihanoukville international half Marathon is built from 2012 for the purpose of protecting the environment and loving nature together with charity to support poor children in hospitals. It is following the step of the successful Angkor Wat international half Marathon to run for artificial limbs support land mine victims and disable people...
The Cambodian Marathon Committee has been extending this international event to one of the most beautiful beach in the world as the beach has been recognized by the international club of the most beautiful Bays in the world in May 2011. The serious matters of pollution, global warming, unexpected series of calamities on our globe in this century bring a very deep concern to us all.
To protect nature for the wellbeing of the mankind and the future generation is the vital task of us all.
We eagerly appeal to all runners around the world come to join and share your great concern of these
matters in the running event of the Sihanoukville international half Marathon.
Your great consciousness and participation to the 8th Sihanoukville International Half Marathon on .......... should be very grateful and warmly welcomed in the Kingdom of Cambodia.
All the best wishes!
Event Date & Time Schedule
- Event Date & Time: Sunday, April 10, 2022 - 5:30am to 10:30am
- Start / Finish Location: Ochheuteal Beach, Sihanoukville, Cambodia.
All participants who completed registration online should print out your confirmation registration through the website , e‐mail or a race confirmation letter to present our team to get your race kit as below address .
* * Last minutes registration is available for all participants at Race Kit Collection Spot with limited space.
Starting line of the race will be located at Ochheteal Beach area (as it shown in website). Running course is kind of some hilly, little ups and downs including few beaches along the course that you can see the view of beautiful beaches such as: Victory Beach, Sokha Beach, Serendipity Beach…and downtown area as well. Due to some distance with hilly road, therefore some experienced runners has got their finished time 15mn-20munites longer than their finished time on the flat road .
At every distance of 2km point, the water station will be set up for volunteers staffs delivering water and electrolyte drinks to all runners.
For the Bib tag timing check points will be set up at turning points of 21km and 10km
Every kilometer on the running course will be marked the number of kilometer.
Medical and First‐Aid Posts
First aider are on standby along the race route to ensure that timely as per mentioned in course map . One ambulance will follow the race and some first aids tuk tuk and group of event staff bikers will operate up and down the road to pick up any runner who can not continue the race .
Participants are strongly advised to stop your race and alert the nearest event staffs if there are any of the symtems below.
- Sudden fatigue
- Chest pain
All athletes of Half Marathon and 10km Race will be timed by means of bib tags and timing device . To be sure that all runners wear bib number attached with the timing tag . Upon arriving at finishing line, the event staffs will check the bib number and offer finisher medals to all finishers of Half Marathon and 10km Race.
We will update race result of event in our website 1day after race’s day.
How to get there (event venue)
1/ As Sihanoukville improves a lot in parts of trade, tourist business and other sectors, the road from Phnom Penh to Sihanoukville is in a very good condition -the perfectly paved National Highway No 4 linking the capital with this seaside resort (230km) and takes about 4hours from Phnom Penh city to get there by land. Getting around by air, there is no international flights or ferries to Sihanoukville, Cambodia Angkor Air now offers direct Siem Reap to Sihanoukville flights, please check with a travel agent for the current flight schedule for more detail information.
From town to the start point at Ochheuteal Beach takes about 15minutes by Tuk Tuk . All the participants of Sihanoukville International Half Marathon should be arrived the start line of event place at least 30minutes before starting time. All the race categories will be start and finish in front Ochheuteal Beach.
2/ The Cambodia Events Organizer also arrange some travelling packages for the participants, please kindly check in our tour packages program in our website : www.cambodia-events.org
It is compulsory for all participants to attend the Race Package Collection Spot. In case of you are unable to be present, you can ask someone else to collect race package on your behalf but it is required the Registrant has to write a letter of authorization to notice someone’s name and also bring the registrant’s race confirmation e‐mail or letter along with.
1/. Registration fees & Deadline
- Deadline Registration is on 11 March 2022
** The Event organizer will do its best to provide you with T-shirt size ordered. However, if the T-shirt sizes run out, the Event Organizer will provide you with the best available size.
- Onsite registration is based on our availability with limited spaces at Race Kit exposition which located at The Exposition booth at Ochheuteal Beach between on 08-09 March 2022.
- You will be registered immediately upon we had received the payment in our bank account and please send us the bank slip of payment after you transferred it.
- The bank charges incurred by transfer must be paid by the participants.Entry fees are not deducted from amount remitted (The runner must cover both service fee).
- Online registration will close on 11 March 2022
- Entry is non-refundable
- Entry is non-transferable to another competitor
- Entry is non-transferable to next year’s competition or other events
- Change of race distance: You are required to pay the difference between the applicable fee at the time of change and the fee you originally paid if fee for new race distance is higher (No refund if fee for new distance is lower), It is accepted before the deadline and the changing race should be endured the extra admin fee of 20 USD ).
- Make sure that you have read and understand the Race Rules
The finisher medal will be provided at the finished line.
- Online Registration ( for oversea runners )
Our International Races are certified by AIMS and sanctioned by IAAF, please select your corresponding category in the registration platform.
Online Registration for Worldwide Runners, You can register to the race by one of the following registration links:
- Registration link through World’s Marathons : Click Here
‐ Registration Deadline : 11 March 2022
‐ Online‐registration link is not acceptable after deadline date
‐ Onsite registration at Race Kit spot is acceptable with limited spaces!
Onsite Registration ( for runners living in Cambodia )
The registration form can be downloaded below:
- Click Here to download registration form(Foreigner who are resident in Cambodia and Cambodian People). Please print out and fill in registration form and submit them together with the payment at our registration offices located at:
Phnom Penh: Cambodian Events Organizer
No. 79 C, St. 155, Sangkat Toul Tompong I, Chamcar Mon Dist, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Mobile: (+855)15 213 525 / (+855)69 213 525 / (+855)87 66 55 69
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Easy Package for Sihanukville International Half Marathon
Hotel categories (Validity from 09 -15-March 2018)
|Quotation in US Dollar and is the price per room
||Type of Room
||Sokha Beach Resort
|| $ 80.00
|(Special offer )
||Lake Side deluxe
|| $ 140.00
|| $ 120.00
|| $ 125.00
|| $ 178.00
|| $ 70.00
|| $ 90.00
||ThaiYang Chhen (OC Boutique hotel )
|| $ 59.00
|| $ 68.00
|| $ 37.00
|| $ 42.00
|| $ 45.00
|| $ 60.00
||GBT02 (Guesthouse )
||Room with AC
|| 35$(No B-F)
||Sakol (Guesthouse )
||Room with AC
|| 25$(No B-F)